We want to attract the best, so we offer a generous package including flexitime, 33 days holiday, on site parking, pension, monthly lunches & events, designated weekly learning time, along with Summer and Christmas events.
If you’re a designer, developer, content writer or digital marketing specialist we woud love to hear from you – We’re always on the lookout for passionate people to bring their talents to our team.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Senior PPC Specialist to lead our small PPC team.
As part of the marketing team, your role will be delivering and driving best practice for PPC within PIXUS, so a keen interest in learning new skills is important.
This is a key role for the next stage of our business growth, working on improving PPC on Google Ads as well as paid Social Media.
The successful candidate will require the ability to work in a team and communicate effectively with team members and clients by email, phone and in meetings. You will be happy communicating with clients on a daily basis as you will be the main point of contact.
Key experience we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years experience of managing PPC Campaigns
- Managing Google Ads accounts
- Shopping Feed optimisation
- Managing paid Social campaigns, such as Facebook and Instagram
- Strong digital knowledge, with a focus on PPC, and a keen understanding of content
- Ensure campaigns meet client KPIs and business objectives
Bonus points awarded for:
- Web Agency experience of PPC Management, working on multiple projects
We are looking for a talented and motivated SEO Specialist who will be responsible for all technical aspects of planning and implementation of online campaigns.
The ideal candidate would have at least 12 months experience and will have worked in an agency environment or as part of an in-house team.
Key things we’re looking for:
- On and off page website optimisation (no development experience required)
- Day to day management of client SEO programmes
- Technical SEO reviews of client websites
- Link building (post Penguin), including content marketing/link bait
- SEO related online tools, such as Google Analytics
- Analysis and reporting experience
If you’d like to apply for any of the jobs listed above you can use the form below and your application will go straight to our recruitment team.